14Re: EA Certification

  • Ann Min
    Jun 22, 1999

      I found the time limit not to be a problem. I finished with enough time
      to go back over my answer to make corrections. I didn't feel I needed
      anything other that my standards book. Take your breaks, you feel
      refreshed before starting the next section. I typed all my answers, the
      computers were easy to use. I'm a Mac person and didn't have any
      trouble using the PC's.

      Look over teacher's editions that give thematic unit tie-ins. That will
      help with section 3. Section 4 on misconceptions - I studied things
      like discrepent events and that is not what the section is about. It's
      about teaching a concept, checking to see what the kids have learned, to
      find out they didn't get the point and how are you going to go back an
      reteach to get the point across.

      Ann Min
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic