11Re: EA Certification

  • Ann Min
    Jun 20, 1999
      Nancy,

      I took my test on Saturday. I feel great that it is all over. Either I
      did really well or really poor because I didn't feel the test was as
      hard as I thought it was going to be.

      Let's compare notes about the questions we each had to see how similar
      they were. There was another teacher at my center taking the science
      test. We compared notes at the end and found that our questions were
      similar but the science topics were different ie: I got life science
      scenarios and she had earth science ones.

      Ann Min
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic