1092Re: [EASCI] Re: NBC assessors

  • Greg Corder
    Oct 21, 2005
      My question for assessors .......what advice do you
      have about video taping that isn't covered in the NBC
      manuals?......are there some technical issues that I
      may want to be particularly concerned?.......when I
      setup my camera, it is difficult to see the students'
      expressions.....

      greg

      --- thescienceteacher <sciquest2000@...> wrote:

      > Well, assessors aren't really suppose to discuss
      > what goes on during
      > the time of assessment. All I can say is go ahead
      > and ask the
      > questions. I am sure that someone will help you
      > out. It's been too
      > quiet in here lately. Wonder what's been going
      > on?><
      >
      > the science teacher
      > --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Corder"
      > <cordergw@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Who are NBC assessors on this group? I have some
      > particular
      > questions.
      > >
      > > Greg
      > >
      > > ps, thank you for helping us on this stuff!

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic