Re: August Play Date!

  • margaretwolski
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2012
      The Wolski's will be there! Thanks and looking forward to it!

      Margaret & Cordel, Naomi, Keelan, Addisu and Mikko

      --- In EAKC@yahoogroups.com, Valerie Hausman <valhausman@...> wrote:

      > Would love to get together to play and picnic!
      > Evanston's Burnham Park (north of Lee St. beach - take Dempster east... you are there when you hit the lake!).
      > Saturday, August 18th at 10am
      > Bring your own picnic lunch.
      > There is a playground, green space, beach (with swimming for a small fee), and bathroom facilities.
      > We'll meet at the park area.
      >
      > RSVP so we know to look for you!
      >
      > -Val Hausman and Makeda (3 1/2)

    • Ronson Mahla
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 11, 2012
        The Mahla family will be attending as well.  Thanks for coordinating this time together.

        Ronson, Kerri, and Kesech (3 yrs old)

        On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM, margaretwolski <margaretwolski@...> wrote:

        The Wolski's will be there! Thanks and looking forward to it!

        Margaret & Cordel, Naomi, Keelan, Addisu and Mikko

        --- In EAKC@yahoogroups.com, Valerie Hausman <valhausman@...> wrote:

        > Would love to get together to play and picnic!
        > Evanston's Burnham Park (north of Lee St. beach - take Dempster east... you are there when you hit the lake!).
        > Saturday, August 18th at 10am
        > Bring your own picnic lunch.
        > There is a playground, green space, beach (with swimming for a small fee), and bathroom facilities.
        > We'll meet at the park area.
        >
        > RSVP so we know to look for you!
        >
        > -Val Hausman and Makeda (3 1/2)

      • lauraking600
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 16, 2012
          We will try to come and play! Thanks for organizing!
          Ben and Laura King and Annalucia (6)

          --- In EAKC@yahoogroups.com, Valerie Hausman <valhausman@...> wrote:

          > Would love to get together to play and picnic!
          > Evanston's Burnham Park (north of Lee St. beach - take Dempster east... you are there when you hit the lake!).
          > Saturday, August 18th at 10am
          > Bring your own picnic lunch.
          > There is a playground, green space, beach (with swimming for a small fee), and bathroom facilities.
          > We'll meet at the park area.
          >
          > RSVP so we know to look for you!
          >
          > -Val Hausman and Makeda (3 1/2)

        • Valerie Hausman
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3 7:39 PM
            Don't forget!
            Hope to see many of you!  Thanks for those of you who have already RSVP'd!