2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration is Now Open!!!

  • Carol
    REGISTER NOW! EAKC CAMP OUT 2012 Wesley Woods, July 27-29 2012
Registration closes July 12th We are pleased to announce that registration is now available
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2012
      REGISTER NOW!

      EAKC CAMP OUT 2012
      Wesley Woods, July 27-29 2012

Registration closes July 12th

      We are pleased to announce that registration is now available for the 2012 EAKC Camp Out. The Camp Out will take place Friday, July 27th – Sunday, July 29th at the beautiful lakefront camping grounds, Wesley Woods, in Williams Bay, Wisconsin near Lake Geneva.

      Click here for more information or to register now!
      2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration http://www.eakc.org/reg/

      All Ethiopian, Ethiopian American and adoptive Ethiopian families are invited to attend. Our EAKC Camp Out welcomes families at all stages of the adoption process.
      New this year!
      • A more relaxed and fun camp atmosphere to help us build a sense of community and get to know each other better
      • Tween and teen team building outdoor course
      • Recreational Amenities that are part of the all inclusive prices: boating, tubing, archery, horseshoes, volleyball, playgrounds, prayer walk, basketball, beach, fishing, children's crafts and more!
      • EAKC "Olympics" – water games and silly sport competitions

      Please register soon and we look forward to seeing you at EAKC Camp Out 2012!

      Click here to register now!
      2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration
      http://www.eakc.org/reg

      Questions?
      Registration: Contact Tamara (tamara@...)
      Volunteers and General Info: Contact Carol (carol@...)
      Website: Contact Webmaster (webmaster@...)
    • Carol Deely
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 23, 2012
        REGISTER NOW!

        EAKC CAMP OUT 2012
        Wesley Woods, July 27-29 2012
        Registration closes July 12th

        Registration remains open for the 2012 EAKC Camp Out. The Camp Out will take place Friday, July 27th – Sunday, July 29th at the beautiful lakefront camping grounds, Wesley Woods, in Williams Bay, Wisconsin near Lake Geneva.

        Click here for more information or to register now!
        2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration http://www.eakc.org/reg/

        All Ethiopian, Ethiopian American and adoptive Ethiopian families are invited to attend. Our EAKC Camp Out welcomes families at all stages of the adoption process.
        New this year!
        • A more relaxed and fun camp atmosphere to help us build a sense of community and get to know each other better
        • Tween and teen team building outdoor course
        • Recreational Amenities that are part of the all inclusive prices: boating, tubing, archery, horseshoes, volleyball, playgrounds, prayer walk, basketball, beach, fishing, children's crafts and more!
        • EAKC "Olympics" – water games and silly sport competitions

        **Registration closes July 12. There is only ONE tent site remaining, cabins and lodges still have availability.

        Please register soon and we look forward to seeing you at EAKC Camp Out 2012!

        Click here to register now!
        2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration
        http://www.eakc.org/reg

        Questions?
        Registration: Contact Tamara (tamara@...)
        Volunteers and General Info: Contact Carol (carol@...)
        Website: Contact Webmaster (webmaster@...)

      • DAVID
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 24, 2012
          I tried the link to register about 5 times and it would not come up.
          Anyone else having this issue or is it just my computer?
          Judi

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 25, 2012
            Good Morning,
            sorry you are experiencing difficulties. I just tried using the link below and it did work.
            Possibly you can try a different browser or computer?

            Click here to register now!
            2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration
            http://www.eakc.org/reg

            We look forward to seeing you at camp.

            Carol

            Click here to register now!

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012
              Hi Everyone:

              Camp registration continues and we will keep it open into next week.

              There is one tent spot remaining and a few cabins and lodges.

              Attendance only registration is still open also.

              Please register as soon as possible to enable our volunteers to firm up our plans.

              Click here for more information or to register now!

              http://www.eakc.org/reg/

              A DRAFT of the schedule of events has been posted (click on files and look for "2012 Camp Out Schedule DRAFT" and will be updated before camp begins.

              See you soon!

              Tamara and Carol
              Camp Co-Directors

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 18, 2012
                Hi Everyone:

                Just a few days left to register for camp. We have no tents and no lodge rooms available. We do have cozy cabins and availability to attend but not staying over.

                Click here for more information or to register now!
                2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration http://www.eakc.org/reg/

                WE WILL CLOSE REGISTRATION on FRIDAY.

                Informative camp files have been posted under FILES-2012 EAKC Camp Out.

                An updated schedule of events will be sent to all those registered on Thursday (tomorrow). Room and volunteer assignments will be sent early next week.

                We have lots of volunteer openings remaining-most importantly, a photographer and help with our silent auction. Look for tomorrow's email with these and many more important details!

                Tamara and Carol
                2012 Camp Co-Directors

                --- In EAKC@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <chdeely@...> wrote:

                > REGISTER NOW!
                >
                > EAKC CAMP OUT 2012
                > Wesley Woods, July 27-29 2012

Registration closes July 12th

                > We are pleased to announce that registration is now available for the 2012 EAKC Camp Out. The Camp Out will take place Friday, July 27th – Sunday, July 29th at the beautiful lakefront camping grounds, Wesley Woods, in Williams Bay, Wisconsin near Lake Geneva.
                >
                > Click here for more information or to register now!
                > 2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration http://www.eakc.org/reg/
                >
                > All Ethiopian, Ethiopian American and adoptive Ethiopian families are invited to attend. Our EAKC Camp Out welcomes families at all stages of the adoption process.
                > New this year!
                > • A more relaxed and fun camp atmosphere to help us build a sense of community and get to know each other better
                > • Tween and teen team building outdoor course
                > • Recreational Amenities that are part of the all inclusive prices: boating, tubing, archery, horseshoes, volleyball, playgrounds, prayer walk, basketball, beach, fishing, children's crafts and more!
                > • EAKC "Olympics" – water games and silly sport competitions
                >
                > Please register soon and we look forward to seeing you at EAKC Camp Out 2012!
                >
                > Click here to register now!
                > 2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration
                > http://www.eakc.org/reg
                >
                > Questions?
                > Registration: Contact Tamara (tamara@...)
                > Volunteers and General Info: Contact Carol (carol@...)
                > Website: Contact Webmaster (webmaster@...)

              • Theresa
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 18, 2012
                  Are the cabins private or shared

                  Theresa Bussert LCSW
                  Naturalmotivations.com
                  630-428-0068

                  On Jul 18, 2012, at 8:16 PM, "Carol" <chdeely@...> wrote:

                  Hi Everyone:

                  Just a few days left to register for camp. We have no tents and no lodge rooms available. We do have cozy cabins and availability to attend but not staying over.

                  Click here for more information or to register now!
                  2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration http://www.eakc.org/reg/

                  WE WILL CLOSE REGISTRATION on FRIDAY.

                  Informative camp files have been posted under FILES-2012 EAKC Camp Out.

                  An updated schedule of events will be sent to all those registered on Thursday (tomorrow). Room and volunteer assignments will be sent early next week.

                  We have lots of volunteer openings remaining-most importantly, a photographer and help with our silent auction. Look for tomorrow's email with these and many more important details!

                  Tamara and Carol
                  2012 Camp Co-Directors

                  --- In EAKC@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <chdeely@...> wrote:

                  > REGISTER NOW!
                  >
                  > EAKC CAMP OUT 2012
                  > Wesley Woods, July 27-29 2012
                  > &#8232;Registration closes July 12th
                  >

                  > We are pleased to announce that registration is now available for the 2012 EAKC Camp Out. The Camp Out will take place Friday, July 27th – Sunday, July 29th at the beautiful lakefront camping grounds, Wesley Woods, in Williams Bay, Wisconsin near Lake Geneva.
                  >
                  > Click here for more information or to register now!
                  > 2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration http://www.eakc.org/reg/
                  >
                  > All Ethiopian, Ethiopian American and adoptive Ethiopian families are invited to attend. Our EAKC Camp Out welcomes families at all stages of the adoption process.
                  > New this year!
                  > • A more relaxed and fun camp atmosphere to help us build a sense of community and get to know each other better
                  > • Tween and teen team building outdoor course
                  > • Recreational Amenities that are part of the all inclusive prices: boating, tubing, archery, horseshoes, volleyball, playgrounds, prayer walk, basketball, beach, fishing, children's crafts and more!
                  > • EAKC "Olympics" – water games and silly sport competitions
                  >
                  > Please register soon and we look forward to seeing you at EAKC Camp Out 2012!
                  >
                  > Click here to register now!
                  > 2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration
                  > http://www.eakc.org/reg
                  >
                  > Questions?
                  > Registration: Contact Tamara (tamara@...)
                  > Volunteers and General Info: Contact Carol (carol@...)
                  > Website: Contact Webmaster (webmaster@...)

                  =
                • Carol Deely
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 18, 2012
                    The cabins are private and sleep 6-9. There are shared shower and bathroom buildings for the cabins (there are 15 cabins) and there is no air conditioning but there are large screened windows for lake breezes.

                    Just found out we do have ONE tent space remaining.

                    Hope this helps.

                    Carol
                    On Jul 18, 2012, at 8:53 PM, Theresa wrote:

                    Are the cabins private or shared

                    Theresa Bussert LCSW
                    Naturalmotivations.com
                    630-428-0068

                    On Jul 18, 2012, at 8:16 PM, "Carol" <chdeely@...> wrote:

                    Hi Everyone:

                    Just a few days left to register for camp. We have no tents and no lodge rooms available. We do have cozy cabins and availability to attend but not staying over.

                    Click here for more information or to register now!
                    2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration http://www.eakc.org/reg/

                    WE WILL CLOSE REGISTRATION on FRIDAY.

                    Informative camp files have been posted under FILES-2012 EAKC Camp Out.

                    An updated schedule of events will be sent to all those registered on Thursday (tomorrow). Room and volunteer assignments will be sent early next week.

                    We have lots of volunteer openings remaining-most importantly, a photographer and help with our silent auction. Look for tomorrow's email with these and many more important details!

                    Tamara and Carol
                    2012 Camp Co-Directors

                    --- In EAKC@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <chdeely@...> wrote:

                    > REGISTER NOW!
                    >
                    > EAKC CAMP OUT 2012
                    > Wesley Woods, July 27-29 2012
                    > &#8232;Registration closes July 12th
                    >

                    > We are pleased to announce that registration is now available for the 2012 EAKC Camp Out. The Camp Out will take place Friday, July 27th – Sunday, July 29th at the beautiful lakefront camping grounds, Wesley Woods, in Williams Bay, Wisconsin near Lake Geneva.
                    >
                    > Click here for more information or to register now!
                    > 2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration http://www.eakc.org/reg/
                    >
                    > All Ethiopian, Ethiopian American and adoptive Ethiopian families are invited to attend. Our EAKC Camp Out welcomes families at all stages of the adoption process.
                    > New this year!
                    > • A more relaxed and fun camp atmosphere to help us build a sense of community and get to know each other better
                    > • Tween and teen team building outdoor course
                    > • Recreational Amenities that are part of the all inclusive prices: boating, tubing, archery, horseshoes, volleyball, playgrounds, prayer walk, basketball, beach, fishing, children's crafts and more!
                    > • EAKC "Olympics" – water games and silly sport competitions
                    >
                    > Please register soon and we look forward to seeing you at EAKC Camp Out 2012!
                    >
                    > Click here to register now!
                    > 2012 EAKC Camp Out Registration
                    > http://www.eakc.org/reg
                    >
                    > Questions?
                    > Registration: Contact Tamara (tamara@...)
                    > Volunteers and General Info: Contact Carol (carol@...)
                    > Website: Contact Webmaster (webmaster@...)

                    =

                  • tabby duncanson
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
                      So I just registered for the one remaining tent space(I think)---hoping it didn't overlap with someone else registering for it?