Re: [EAKC] Dentist Recommendation

  • Christine DeLoach
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
      My son sees Dr Chris Morin at Manus Northwestern. He works there on Wed. He has an office somewhere else too but I'm not sure where.

      Christine
      http://fanatic4life.blogspot.com/
      Join my Linkedin network: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/176/774

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
        We love Dr. Grace Yum at Yummy Dental on Lincoln Ave.  Her whole practice is dedicated to children and they do a wonderful job.