Water 1st Event Invitation!

  • Valerie Hausman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      Chicago Give Water Give Life Event

      Give Water Give Life, Chicago
      Benefiting Water 1st International
      Friday, March 9, 2012, 7:00 pm
      Prairie Production - 1314 W Randolph, Chicago

      Join us on March 9 to learn about the global water crisis and the work of Water 1st International, and help transform the lives of the world's poorest in Ethiopia, Bangladesh, India, and Honduras through the gift of water.

      To RSVP and for more information, click here.

      527 WATER PROJECTS COMPLETED
      64,000 LIVES TRANSFORMED
      JOIN US AND CHANGE THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS MORE

      206.297.3024 | SARATOLEDO@... | WATER1ST.ORG

      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our videos on YouTube Visit our blog Gray

      Forward this email

      This email was forwarded to valhausman@..., by Sara Toledo.
      Privacy Policy.
    • Valerie Hausman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2012
        Hey everyone!  Don't forget to RSVP (to me or on line) if you are interested in coming!
        Thanks!
        -Val