Misc. Resources (?)

  • mjboarini
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hello,
      We have been home one month with Mekbib (4/5ish) and Mekdes (20 mos-ish) and are definitely still settling in =) While we do so I was hoping to get some help tracking down a few resources:

      1. A pediatric dentist with experience with internationally adopted kids
      2. Our daughter's hair is getting longer and I would love to consult with someone about her hair in particular (to make sure I am doing a good job taking care of it). Does anyone know of a salon or stylist?
      3. We'd like to find swimming lessons for our son; he lvoes the water. Our park district is full and we live in Chicago...
      4. We traveled on an IR3 Visa so our kids are citizens...but do people recommend hiring a lawyer to do the readoption anyway? Also, should we get the SS# or Passport first?

      Thank you so much,
      Meg B-Chicago