training for marathon

  • Jane Norton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      Hi - I'm training for Chicago Marathon and wondered if anyone else is and would like to do some running together. I have 3 year old and will probably use jogging stroller for some of the runs but for longer runs will not. I live in Humboldt Park. Anyone close by and also training? Look forward to running and getting to know some other runners.

      Jane