Tax Accountant Recommendation?

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      I have always either filed on my own online or used the neighborhood H&R Block for my taxes in the past, but am feeling like this year I want to sit down with an accountant. (Want to make for SURE I get every dime of that adoption tax credit! lol)

      Wondering if any of you have an accountant (or agency) in Chicago that you've used and like that you could recommend who you feel guided you well with adoption related tax issues?

      Hope to see many of you on Saturday at the Diamond!

      Thanks-
      Sara
      Momma to Abel, 14 months and home since May 2010
    • drweeks61
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        Sara,

        I can't give you a recommendation on an accountant, but did you know that the adoption tax credit is now totally refundable? It's a change that was made a few months ago. Here is a link to some information. http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=228301,00.html

        Debbie