get togethers

  • Paula Gottemoller
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
      we would love to host a get together at our house for Ethiopian families.  We love on the south side of chicago , in Palos Park, Il.     we have  3 children ages 3, 4 and 5 that we adopted as a sibling group 6 months ago.  please let us know if you are interested,  and keep us posted on any other get togethers.  Thanks Paula and paul      708 361 8944
    • Jill Beda Daniels
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
        Hi Paula,

        We would love to come.  We are in LaGrange and hoping to bring our guy home by Christmas.  We are waiting on a court date.

        Jill

        --
        Jill Daniels
        708 354 9271