Re: New to the group

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 9 , May 10, 2010
      Hello,
      I have an almost 3 yr old at home and also live in the western suburbs. I was wondering if I could more info about the playgroups. I would really love for my son to make some ET friends.
      Jen

    • megdezutti@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , May 11, 2010
        Jen were in Westchester with an almost 2 year old. I work downtown so don't do the weekday paygroups but could get together on a Sat or Sun.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "Jennifer" <peace867@...>
        Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 04:20:28 -0000
        To: <EAKC@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [EAKC] Re: New to the group

        Hello,
        I have an almost 3 yr old at home and also live in the western suburbs. I was wondering if I could more info about the playgroups. I would really love for my son to make some ET friends.
        Jen

        --- In EAKC@yahoogroups. com, LYNN L PROVOST <lynnprovost33@ ...> wrote:

        > Hi there, welcome to the group and congratulations on your recent adoption. I have an almost 3 year old son named Yonatan who we adopted 2 years ago.
        >
        > We live in the western suburbs & have a playgroup out here that meets once a month. Email me at lynnprovost33@ ... if you are interested in getting together with us.
        >
        > There are also events coming up (Chicago picnic in June, culture camp in July) and you will get all of the information on this forum.
        >
        > Looking forward to meeting you soon! Lynn

      • Ruthanne Focht
        Message 3 of 9 , May 11, 2010
          me too, me too!!! We're near Burr Ridge and I have a very soon to be 2 year old from Eth and a 3 year old from Guatemala.

          From: "Jennifer" <peace867@...>
          Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 04:20:28 -0000

          Message 4 of 9 , May 11, 2010
            I'm training for the breast. Cancer marathon (June 5-6) but after that I see a lot of Eth kidlet Brookfield Zoo Saturdays in our future!

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: Ruthanne Focht <ruthannefocht@...>
            Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:10:05 -0500
            To: <EAKC@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [EAKC] Re: New to the group

            From: "Jennifer" <peace867@sbcglobal. net>
            Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 04:20:28 -0000

            Hello,
            I have an almost 3 yr old at home and also live in the western suburbs. I was wondering if I could more info about the playgroups. I would really love for my son to make some ET friends.
            Jen

            --- In EAKC@yahoogroups. com, LYNN L PROVOST <lynnprovost33@ ...> wrote:

            > Hi there, welcome to the group and congratulations on your recent adoption. I have an almost 3 year old son named Yonatan who we adopted 2 years ago.
            >
            > We live in the western suburbs & have a playgroup out here that meets once a month. Email me at lynnprovost33@ ... if you are interested in getting together with us.
            >
            > There are also events coming up (Chicago picnic in June, culture camp in July) and you will get all of the information on this forum.
            >
            > Looking forward to meeting you soon! Lynn

          • Jill Beda Daniels

              From: "Jennifer" <peace867@...>
              Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 04:20:28 -0000

              --
              Jill Daniels
              708 354 9271

            • schmid8
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 12, 2012
                where in the western suburbs are you located? we're in downers grove.
                sally schmid,
                mom of ben, 7
                martilas, 6

                --- In EAKC@yahoogroups.com, LYNN L PROVOST <lynnprovost33@...> wrote:

                > Hi there, welcome to the group and congratulations on your recent adoption. I have an almost 3 year old son named Yonatan who we adopted 2 years ago.
                >
                > We live in the western suburbs & have a playgroup out here that meets once a month. Email me at lynnprovost33@... if you are interested in getting together with us.
                >
                > There are also events coming up (Chicago picnic in June, culture camp in July) and you will get all of the information on this forum.
                >
                > Looking forward to meeting you soon! Lynn

              • LYNN L PROVOST
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 12, 2012
                  We live in St Charles. My kids are 4.5 & 13 now. We'll be on vacation until after July 15th. Would love to get together with anyone after that. the playgroup out here still meets on occasion; they just went to the zoo last month.

                  Lynn