Invitation: [EAKC] SAVE THE DATE -- JUNE 18TH PICNIC (Jun 18 05:00 PM CDT)

  • Carol Summerfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2 KB
    Description

    __________________

    Please save the date and join us for the EAKC Summer Picnic at Adams Playground on Friday, June 18th from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM.

    RSVP to Nancy Hall (nancyhall_99@yahoo.com) including number of adults, number of children (ages), e-mail address, phone number and let her know what you are planning to bring. We would be grateful for volunteers to bring Ethiopian food to share as well. Please provide contact information so we can communicate alternate plans in the event of rain.

    Adams Playground is located at:
    1919 N. Seminary, Chicago in the Lincoln Park neighborhood

    Hope to see you there!!

    Carol & Tamara

    Disclaimer
    The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.