Save the DATE- ECAC 25th Anniversary Celebration Gala October 17

  • chdeely
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Please Join the Ethiopian Community Association of Chicago for an evening of celebration in honor of its 25th Anniversary.

      Saturday, October 17, 2009
      White Eagle Banquet Hall, Niles, IL

      We will be celebrating their 25 years of service to the Ethiopian and greater African immigrant, greater refuge and adoption communities!

      Tickets are $100 each.

      Tickets can be purchased at the door.

      Additional details will follow.

      An Ad book is being designed, if you would like to thank the ECAC for their support of our children or to simply advertise your business by taking out an ad, please see the add form under attachments here.

      Please let Carol know if you are interested in sitting at an EAKC group table. carol@...