Re: Picnic in Central IL

  • barkhausdesign
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Sounds fun!
      Is this a carry-in type event or each family brings their own picnic?

      Liz
      __________________

      See my Adoption Annoucements & Tshirts celebrating Ethiopian Adoption.

      http://www.zazzle.com/adopttees*

      --- In EAKC@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie" <debweeks@...> wrote:

      > Central IL IEKC/EAKC Picnic
      > September 13th
      > 3:30 p.m.
      > Miller Park, Bloomington
      >
      > You don't have to live in Central IL to join us. All IEKC/EAKC families are invited to join in.

    • Debbie
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        Actually, I called it a picnic because we're having it at Miller Park, but technically it's a picnic pot luck. Each family will bring a main dish and a side dish or dessert. Everyone will also be repsonsible for providing their own plates, eating utensils and drinks. This seems to work better than trying to have people sign up to bring certain items.

        I'll send out reminders and more details between now and September 13th.

        Debbie