Central IL Families Get Together - xPost

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 11:56 AM
      When: June 20th
      Where: Glen Oak Zoo in Peoria
      Time: 10:00 a.m.

      The Glen Oak Zoo has a new exhibit called "Africa." Here is a link to the exhibit http://www.peoriazoo.org/africa.html. It looks awesome!!!

      After our visit to the zoo, let's do lunch. How about a picnic in the park?

      Please let me know if you plan on joining us at the zoo.

      Debbie
    • gdalmquist
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 8:58 AM
        I would like to go. We are still waiting for a referral, any day now, but my other 3 kids and I will meet you there. Where will we all meet?

        Gretchen
      • Debbie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2 9:43 AM
          Gretchen,

          Hopefully you'll have some good news to share by zoo day.

          We will meet at the entrance of the zoo.

          If we have enough interest, we might be able to get a group rate. I'll check into that.

          Debbie