June 6 Picnic Cancelled

  • Carol Deely
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2009
      Hi Everyone:

      Due to conflicts for our planning committee, the June 6 picnic has been cancelled.

      We hope to see everyone at the ENFSA Sports and Culture Event June 28-July 4th. Meet up details to be posted when available and at our 5th Annual Heritage Camp July 31-August 2.

      Sorry for any inconvenience.

      Carol
    • Debbie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2009
        Bummer!!! We were actually planning on driving up from Central IL to participate and meet everyone. Maybe next time.

        Debbie