2013 EAKC Camp Registration Is Now Open!

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      Announcing the 9th Annual 2013 Ethiopian Heritage Camp

      EAKC CAMP OUT 2013

      Wesley Woods Conference Center in Williams Bay, Wisconsin
      July 26-28 2013

      *Registration Open at www.eakc.org/reg*

      We are pleased to announce the 2013 EAKC Camp Out. The Camp Out will take place Friday, July 26 Ð Sunday, July 28 at the beautiful lakefront camping grounds, Wesley Woods, in Williams Bay, Wisconsin near Lake Geneva.

      All Ethiopian, Ethiopian American and adoptive Ethiopian families are invited to attend. Our EAKC Camp Out welcomes families at all stages of the adoption process. We look forward to a relaxed and fun camp atmosphere that will help us build community and get to know each other better.

      Highlights include:
      ¥ Panel discussion with adoptees and their families to learn about birth land visits first hand.
      ¥ Recreational Amenities that are part of the all inclusive prices: boating, tubing, swimming, archery, horseshoes, volleyball, playgrounds, prayer walk, basketball, beach, fishing, children's crafts and more!

      ¥ Ethiopian cultural activities: coffee ceremony, Ethiopian dinner, music and dancing, Merkato, hair braiding, and more!

      ¥ Tween and teen team building activities.
      ¥ Amharic lessons and games for kids.
      Please note that registration closes on June 26 and no refunds available after that date.

      Questions?
      Registration: Contact Tamara (tamara@...)
      General: Contact Nancy (nancy@...)
      Website: Contact Webmaster (webmaster@...)