Announcing 2013 annual EAKC Heritage Camp

  • NancyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013

      We are pleased to announce the 2013 EAKC Camp Out.  The Camp Out will take place Friday, July 26 – Sunday, July 28 at the beautiful lakefront camping grounds, Wesley Woods, in Williams Bay, Wisconsin near Lake Geneva.

      Registration to open March 1, 2013 at http://www.eakc.blogspot.com/

      All Ethiopian, Ethiopian American and adoptive Ethiopian families are invited to attend. Our EAKC Camp Out welcomes families at all stages of the adoption process. We look forward to a relaxed and fun camp atmosphere that will help us build community and get to know each other better.

      Highlights include:

      ·        Panel discussion with adoptees and their families to learn about birth land visits first hand.

      ·        Recreational Amenities that are part of the all inclusive prices: boating, tubing, swimming, archery, horseshoes, volleyball, playgrounds, prayer walk, basketball, beach, fishing, children's crafts and more!

      ·        Ethiopian cultural activities: coffee ceremony, Ethiopian dinner, music and dancing, Merkato, hair braiding, and more!

      ·        Tween and teen team building activities.

      ·        Amharic lessons and games for kids.

      Please save the date! We look forward to seeing you at EAKC Camp Out 2013!

       Questions?

      Registration: Contact Tamara (tamara@...)

      General: Contact Nancy (nancy@...)