"Flowers of Today, Seeds of Tomorrow"

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hi Everyone:

      The book below comes highly recommended from Kongit Girma, a Chicago educator and volunteer of the children's program at our summer camp. I ordered one today and thought you might interested.

      CArol

      I believe this book is worth investing in for you and your family. Please support this book project by Elias Wondimu today!

      Thank you,

      Kongit

      ÒFlowers of Today, Seeds of TomorrowÓ is a book I have been working on for the past four years. The publication presents the life stories of important Ethiopians of the diaspora, highlighting achievements and offering positive role models to our youth.

      We have only 6 days left to raise funds through Kickstarter. If the project sounds like something you would like to support, please visit the site to check it out, and pledge any amount you are able: http://kck.st/RK9aNc. (We can also receive larger, tax-deductible donations if you contact me directly.)

      The time for this book is now. EthiopiaÕs story used to inspire people internationally, but today Ethiopia is often associated with famine, conflict, and disease. Ethiopians have made incredible contributions to society in the U.S. and worldwide, but little is known about this; instead, our individual and collective stories are in danger of being lost.

      This important book honors the generation of today, pays tribute to the parents and grandparents that made their success possible, and inspires the next generation.

      Thanks for checking out the project. I appreciate your support.

      Elias