Hi

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
      Joey this is great!! Maybe we can keep our prayer intenions on here as
      well. Thanks for the good conversation tonight. I have the work for
      next week done now. Maybe I can go over it during this week and really
      have a chance to think about it this time. Since I've already read
      through it. Not doing so great with the homework but I'm glad when I
      go. Thanks for doing this.
    • Jason Vap
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        So glad you were abe to get on!  I really enjoyed bible study last night too, really needed to get back with it, and have that time with you ladies!

        Have a great weekend!

        Joey

        http://mail.yahoo.com