5Some websites

  • Terri
    Nov 8 4:20 PM
      Hi Ladies,
      Here is the website for the Magnifikid magazine. Really worth taking a
      look at for kids 6-12. I got it for Phoebe and I can't wait for her to
      get to take it to Mass and follow along with it. It looks awesome.
      http://www.magnificat.com/us/magnifikid/indexkid.htm
      Also the regilar Magnificat looks like a wonderful way to follow the
      weekly readings more deeply. It looks to me like we could get a better
      price for a large order. I'll wait till the end of the month to order
      if anyone is interested in doing so as a group. Good idea for
      Christmas gifts.
      http://www.magnificat.com/index.asp

      Wow I sound like a salesperson huh? Anyway, check them out when you
      can.
      Terri D