FINAL 5 DAYS TILL JACKSON CO. BREVET

  • Jackson Co. Brevet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2012

      LARGEST Event in USA
                             for Aplastic Anemia

      Date:  June 16, 2012
      Time:  7:30am
      Place:  Braselton, GA

      Only 5 Days Away!!!!

      Last time to purchase a VIP Parking pass is Tues 12th, 11:59pm (est).  There are two ways to get yours:

      1.  If you have already registered, just click HERE and then follow the checkout process, or
      2.  Register by the time deadline and add the VIP Parking pass to your online order.

      All VIP Parking recipients will receive an email w/instructions and attached VIP Pass to print out.

      - Registration is still 100% growth over last year, for this same time, so don't wait too long to register.  Once all 1,500 spots are gone, it's a SELLOUT.

      - If you are picking up your Rider Packets onsite at the ride, get there early to avoid any lines.  Pre-Registration and Same-Day Registration (if we are not sold out prior) will be open from 5:30am - 7:00am.  PLEASE help us by getting there early so we can process all check-ins so that you can be staged by 7:15am for our ride launch thereafter.

      NOTE:  Final email with event day instructions will be sent Friday 15th, 12:01am (est).  It contains details that you NEED TO KNOW before you arrive the next day.

      Come participate in the LARGEST EVENT IN THE USA for Aplastic Anemia.

      Click HERE for ALL details and to register NOW!!!

      Robert Wilhite, Founder
      Jackson County Brevet Charity Ride