RE: [E-Chir] Found In the Darwin Awards

  • Benetti,Sandy [Ontario]
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Message
      Doesn't count. You have to kill yourself with your own stupidity to get the Darwin Award (so named because the recipients have improved the human gene pool by permanently removing themselves from it). Living through your stupidity might get you an honourable mention but not the actual award.

      :)
      Seonag who truly believes the Chirurgeonate should be issued a TSTL stamp to apply to the foreheads of some of our um clients.