RE: [E-Chir] Found In the Darwin Awards

  • S. Rabinovitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1 11:15 AM
      AAAkkkk!
      I"m laughing and groaning at the same time.
      TSivia

      Greetings,

      A friend just sent me this and thought you would be interested too.

      2006 Personal Account: Pennsic 35 : Darwin at Pennsic Did I ever hear an earful! Last year, a knight fell 'dead' on the field, after a minor body blow. Come to find out, his appendix was removed last weekend, and he's still 'stapled shut' from surgery. Pl...

      http://DarwinAwards.com/personal/personal2006-01.html?email

      Pennsic 35 - even confirmed by Darwin!!!

      YIS

      Edmund de La Haye
    • Benetti,Sandy [Ontario]
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1 11:26 AM
        Message
        Doesn't count. You have to kill yourself with your own stupidity to get the Darwin Award (so named because the recipients have improved the human gene pool by permanently removing themselves from it). Living through your stupidity might get you an honourable mention but not the actual award.

        :)
        Seonag who truly believes the Chirurgeonate should be issued a TSTL stamp to apply to the foreheads of some of our um clients.