RE: [E-Chir] Re: BoD comments post-Pennsic

  • S. Rabinovitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006
      I suspect more will come out after Dame Eleanor gets some sleep and can sift
      through what *is* public and what the BoD did in camera which must stay "in
      the camera" <WEG>.

      I have to this date, not been told of anything we actually DID wrong. Some
      things may have APPEARED wrong given partial, or 2nd hand, information...