Re: [E-Chir] Re: CIC needed for Feast of the Bear

  • KIM MCAULEY
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2006
      If  extra 'nice' means pointing and laughing, then yes, I am extra 'nice'. Especially to you, Lorcan. After all, that is what they do to me when I manage to hurt myself. And for you we'll find a thong of shame to replace the hat.

      Speaking of hurting myself, I had an update on my recent gall bladder surgery. After 2 weeks of recovery, being careful to follow the post operative instructions that were given at the hospital, I thought I was just being a wuss about the pain in one of my incisions. Turns out they neglected to mention that my gall bladder was so inflamed and the stone was so big that they couldn't get it out through the standard laproscopic incisions. So they had to cut muscle. And do stitches inside.

      So I really was actually hurting myself and not being a whiney baby about it ::grins:: Good thing I got annoyed and actually got in touch with the surgeon and asked.

      Moral of the story is to push for answers if things just aren't right.

      Kaellyn

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2006

        If  extra 'nice' means pointing and laughing, then yes, I am extra 'nice'. Especially to you, Lorcan. After all, that is what they do to me when I manage to hurt myself. And for you we'll find a thong of shame to replace the hat.

        You know, I'd pay good money to see that <ROFL>!!

        Speaking of hurting myself, I had an update on my recent gall bladder surgery. After 2 weeks of recovery, being careful to follow the post operative instructions that were given at the hospital, I thought I was just being a wuss about the pain in one of my incisions. Turns out they neglected to mention that my gall bladder was so inflamed and the stone was so big that they couldn't get it out through the standard laproscopic incisions. So they had to cut muscle. And do stitches inside.
        [S. Rabinovitch] OUCH!!!  NIce of them to tell you that. <Grrr>

        Glad to hear things are healing up tho!