Re: CiC needed

  • Streonwold Wulfesbana (mka Steve Benetti)
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
      Seonag and I will also be there, and we always have a F/A kit handy.
      Plus, we're both warranted, so we can monitor apprentices (or
      Chirurgeons in Training, or whatever we're calling them this month).

      That's the best way to get your folk warranted, BTW - have one be
      ACTUAL CIC, with a CIC of record to monitor (and sign the reports).
      Have the others do any required F/A, with Warranted Chirurgeons to
      monitor them.

      It's not really a trial period, it's a SCA Specific Training period.
      No amount of mundane nursing, doctoring, EMT-ing will prepare one for
      removing armour without destroying it. I believe that T'Sivia is not
      one to put undue obstacles in the way of warranting a new Chirurgeon.