RE: [E-Chir] CiC needed

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
      There's a trial period for becoming warrented in the SCA, which is why none of the people in
      Eoforwic can do it yet. We certainly don't mind having more chirurgeons around though! :)
      Medb

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
        That would be wonderful! :>
        Thanks!
        Medb

        --- KIM MCAULEY <viscountessk@...> wrote:

        > I will be at Feast of the Bear, I'd be happy to help.
        >
        > Kaellyn

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Streonwold Wulfesbana (mka Steve Benetti)
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
          Seonag and I will also be there, and we always have a F/A kit handy.
          Plus, we're both warranted, so we can monitor apprentices (or
          Chirurgeons in Training, or whatever we're calling them this month).

          That's the best way to get your folk warranted, BTW - have one be
          ACTUAL CIC, with a CIC of record to monitor (and sign the reports).
          Have the others do any required F/A, with Warranted Chirurgeons to
          monitor them.

          It's not really a trial period, it's a SCA Specific Training period.
          No amount of mundane nursing, doctoring, EMT-ing will prepare one for
          removing armour without destroying it. I believe that T'Sivia is not
          one to put undue obstacles in the way of warranting a new Chirurgeon.