Counterfeit LifeSpan test strips

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
        Greetings all,
        I mentioned this to Tsivia a while back, but I thought I'd post it here as well. Eoforwic is in
        need of a Chirurgeon in Charge for Feast of the Bear (November 4th) and I was hoping someone would
        be willing to take the job? There will be at least 4 of us from Eoforwic itself with first aid
        kits on hand (including myself), but none of us have been warrented yet and with the complexities
        of the site, I'd feel much better if we have a CiC designated.
        Thanks!

        Medb
        Autocrat, Feast of the Bear 2006

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • KIM MCAULEY
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
          I will be at Feast of the Bear, I'd be happy to help.

          Kaellyn

          I mentioned this to Tsivia a while back, but I thought I'd post it here as well.  Eoforwic is in
          need of a Chirurgeon in Charge for Feast of the Bear (November 4th) and I was hoping someone would
          be willing to take the job?  There will be at least 4 of us from Eoforwic itself with first aid
          kits on hand (including myself), but none of us have been warrented yet and with the complexities
          of the site, I'd feel much better if we have a CiC designated.
          Thanks!

          Medb
          Autocrat, Feast of the Bear 2006

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:E-Chir-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:E-Chir-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • J Corso
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
            I am hoping(providing I get a ride) to go but I am also newer to the
            Chirurgeon ranks - I am a registered nurse in RL and I would be willing to
            do the job but not sure if ready by society standards. I'll leave the offer
            out there...
            Giovanni

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
              There's a trial period for becoming warrented in the SCA, which is why none of the people in
              Eoforwic can do it yet. We certainly don't mind having more chirurgeons around though! :)
              Medb

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
                That would be wonderful! :>
                Thanks!
                Medb

                --- KIM MCAULEY <viscountessk@...> wrote:

                > I will be at Feast of the Bear, I'd be happy to help.
                >
                > Kaellyn

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Streonwold Wulfesbana (mka Steve Benetti)
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
                  Seonag and I will also be there, and we always have a F/A kit handy.
                  Plus, we're both warranted, so we can monitor apprentices (or
                  Chirurgeons in Training, or whatever we're calling them this month).

                  That's the best way to get your folk warranted, BTW - have one be
                  ACTUAL CIC, with a CIC of record to monitor (and sign the reports).
                  Have the others do any required F/A, with Warranted Chirurgeons to
                  monitor them.

                  It's not really a trial period, it's a SCA Specific Training period.
                  No amount of mundane nursing, doctoring, EMT-ing will prepare one for
                  removing armour without destroying it. I believe that T'Sivia is not
                  one to put undue obstacles in the way of warranting a new Chirurgeon.