Report on Pennsic 35 doings

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Just a quick note to let everyone know that our boss, Dame Eleanor
      (Society Chirurgeon) has completed her report on this past
      Pennsic's "troubles". It goes to the BoD post-haste and then she'll
      be attending the next BoD meeting to discuss, answer queries, etc. etc.

      I can't discuss anything specific but rest assurred the report is well
      documented, well researched, and in the nicest possible way, pulls no
      punches.

      We all KNOW we're in good hands with Kaellyn; let me also assure those
      of you who've never met Eleanor that we're lucky to have her at the
      helm at the moment, too. (Shame she's going to be stepping down soon -
      end of term!)

      More updates as they happen and are approved for dissemination.