Re: Bruise Juice

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2006
      I'm fond of witch hazel <available at most standard big-name
      pharmacies>, which I seem to recall was one of the major ingredients
      in Mistress Tamarra's bruise juice, too. There are also some great
      stick-on bandages sold at Chinese trad. medicine shops which help do
      the same thing: aid in the reduction of swelling and colouration.

      TSivia

      --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, "Benetti,Sandy [Ontario]"
      <sandy.benetti@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone;
      >
      > Last week Streonwold and I visited the Pacific Mall in Markham.
      It is a
      > collection of shops and restaurants specifically geared to the
      Asian