Fwd: [KC] Pennsic Chirurgeons Point Facebook Page

  • Roni Furst
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 11:35 PM
      Greetings everyone -

      For your information...
      The CiC for Pennsic this year is our very own Vicountess Caoilfhionn nic Dairmid (also pronounced Kaellyn).

      Also of interest - "New War Point for Volunteering!
      The Volunteer War Point (VWP) will be held on Tuesday of War Week, July 30th, from 12:00 am to 11:59 pm. Each location will be asked to track the names of the volunteers, the hours they have volunteered during the 24-hour period, and for which Kingdom the volunteers are declaring. Results will be tabulated and whichever side has the most volunteers at work that day will win the point.
       Pennsic is experimenting with this to bolster volunteering and friendly inter-kingdom competition." Please consider assisting in some way.

      Humbly yours,
      Fursto