Re: [E-Chir] Event reports?

  • KIM MCAULEY
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2012
      Hello all!

      My dear Lady Fursto, I recerted my first aid and CPR at Pennsic. I have copies for you the next time we meet, unless you need them sooner? I also volunteered at Pennsic and worked on the battlefield.

      Caoilfhionn nic Dairmid (Kaellyn)

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2012
        Had my kit at "Shoot in the Wyldewoode" in AEthelmearc, but no one needed
        me. <Grin>

        TSivia - glad to be a BORED chirurgeon!