Event reports?

  • ont_paddler
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12 9:30 PM
      Hello everyone.

      As usual, this list has been very quiet.
      Does anyone have an event report for me? Pennsic, Baron Howe's, any other?

      Thank you!
      Fursto
    • KIM MCAULEY
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13 5:51 AM
        Hello all!

        My dear Lady Fursto, I recerted my first aid and CPR at Pennsic. I have copies for you the next time we meet, unless you need them sooner? I also volunteered at Pennsic and worked on the battlefield.

        Caoilfhionn nic Dairmid (Kaellyn)

        As usual, this list has been very quiet.
        Does anyone have an event report for me? Pennsic, Baron Howe's, any other?

        Thank you!
        Fursto

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            E-Chir-digest@yahoogroups.com
            E-Chir-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13 6:41 PM
          Had my kit at "Shoot in the Wyldewoode" in AEthelmearc, but no one needed
          me. <Grin>

          TSivia - glad to be a BORED chirurgeon!