Oh, the heat!!

  • ont_paddler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 8:34 PM
      Greetings everyone!

      I hope you're all enjoying the lovely heat wave that we're in the middle of. Of coure, you're all staying well and properly hydrated and encouraging those around you to do the same.
      As it seems that so many have been indulging in the heat a bit too much, I've uploaded to the files section a very good paper by Her Excellency Xristina.
      I encourage you to take a couple of minutes to read it. It may help make your Pennsic and summer a lot more enjoyable.

      Fursto