Trillies

  • ont_paddler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 10:59 AM
      Thank you to everyone who came to the event, I hope you had a great time despite the heat. I am rather thankful there were several of us onsite and grateful for the help given to our kinsmen.

      Does anyone have event reports for me? Two have already been submitted and I know of 1 more for sure that I'm waiting for (that person has been tagged). Did anyone else take time to help with patient care that I should know about? Please send an email report to me.

      Thank you!!
      Fursto