Chirugeonate picnic at Trillies

  • Roni Furst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
        .
       Just a quick reminder for those chiurgeons and first aiders attending War of the Trilliums...
      The annual pot-luck get-together will be on Saturday again, around mid-day.
      If you have something non-perishable you are able to share, bring it along and hang out for a while!

      Fursto
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2012
        I've got a class to teach in the afternoon, but I'll definitely be there. Any idea as to where on site it'll be?
        Medb