Warrent List

  • ont_paddler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      I'll be attending the Privy Council meeting later this morning and getting the warrent list signed for this reign (good until Coronation in September).

      Sometime Sunday evening (when I have internet access again), I will contact those who are warrented and when you see me next, I will sign your card.

      Safe journeys!

      P.S. I found this an interesting website to go to for Chiurgeonate items (clothing, stickers, buttons, notebooks, bags, etc). Enjoy!

      www.cafepress.ca/conalscorner/4530931