Re: [E-Chir] Being warrented

  • Tom Blumetti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2011
      Fursto,

      Sorry for delay, but for now I will no longer be a warranted chiurgeon. My sca membership has expired and with all the extra schooling I'm doing have no time anymore. As of November I wil be an instructor for first responders in emergency services. Hopefully when that's over I can rejoin the ranks ;). As fir now any events I come to I will bring my kit and let anyone know creds and experience level.
      Anything I can help with just ask.

      Tom Blumetti
      Drake Dabernan (Timberwolfe/ Haus Godwiesel)

      Sent from my iPhone