Being warrented

  • rfdivr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22 10:20 PM
      Good morning!

      I've just seen the Trillies schedule and it looks like I have a Privy Council meeting on Sat morning. I will be coming away with a list of those warrented for the next 6 months.
      Thank you to all those who have replied to my emails and updated me. I hope to hear from more by next Friday evening.

      At least there will the chiurgeons picnic after the meeting - yea!

      Fursto

      Sent from my BlackBerry.
    • Tom Blumetti
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23 7:11 AM
        Fursto,

        Sorry for delay, but for now I will no longer be a warranted chiurgeon. My sca membership has expired and with all the extra schooling I'm doing have no time anymore. As of November I wil be an instructor for first responders in emergency services. Hopefully when that's over I can rejoin the ranks ;). As fir now any events I come to I will bring my kit and let anyone know creds and experience level.
        Anything I can help with just ask.

        Tom Blumetti
        Drake Dabernan (Timberwolfe/ Haus Godwiesel)

        Sent from my iPhone