Re: Picnics... And thanks.

  • rfdivr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2011
      Mistress Tsivia is right... :)
      I would like to have a chiurgeons picnic this year at Trillies. It would be on Saturday, mid-day (noon, 1pm?).
      For those who are able, your company would be enjoyed; it's a great way to meet fellow first aiders and put faces to names. If you have something that keeps well that you would like to share, it would be welcome.
      I also want to thank everyone who has answered so quickly regarding certs/membership updates. I hope to have a warrented list ready shortly esp. for those attending out of Kingdom events.

      Many thanks again,
      Fursto

      Sent from my BlackBerry.

      From: tsivia@...
      Sender: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 00:28:48 -0400 (EDT)
      To: <E-Chir@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [E-Chir] Picnics...

      Our Fearless Leader, Fursto, wrote:

      > For those I haven't met yet, I hope to see you soon - perhaps at the
      > Chiurgeonate picnic at War of the Trillies.

      You haven't officially announced that yet on our list Fursto....<Grin>!
      TSivia

      PS: I snarfled all the extra plastic cutlery, plates, and napkins/wet naps
      for it from Countess Elaina's memorial Saturday night as supplies, with
      Cerdic's blessings. <WEG>