Greetings

  • ont_paddler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2011
      Hi everyone!
      Hope you're having a great spring and summer so far.
      Well, the change of officers at Pikeman's was painless...
      I wish to thank Baroness Xristina for her dedicated service to us and our Kingdom - she has been great leader, thoughtful and a wonderful teacher. I look forward to more of her scenarios!

      I've started to review the files I've been sent and oh boy - we're down to 4 with current everythings!!! I will be sending out private e-mails to those I need information from very shortly...

      I will be starting the following though -
      1 - by Nov 30th each year, please send me a copy of your current certs, membership and picture ID (jpeg attachment in private email or faxed - let me know & I'll give you the #)
      2 - by Nov 30th each year (along with your certs) - your year end report, even if you have nothing to report! ("I have nothing to report")

      Just as a reminder - if an ambulance is called for a patient, I need to be notified within 24 hrs, as I too, have a time limit to forward this report.

      Also, if you send me an email, I will respond within 24 hrs even if it is just an acknowledgement and will try to give you a proper answer shortly after (I am a shift worker in a 24/7/365 job).

      For those I haven't met yet, I hope to see you soon - perhaps at the Chiurgeonate picnic at War of the Trillies.
      Thank you all, for your dedication and help!

      Yours in service,
      Fursto
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2011
        Our Fearless Leader, Fursto, wrote:

        > For those I haven't met yet, I hope to see you soon - perhaps at the
        > Chiurgeonate picnic at War of the Trillies.

        You haven't officially announced that yet on our list Fursto....<Grin>!
        TSivia

        PS: I snarfled all the extra plastic cutlery, plates, and napkins/wet naps
        for it from Countess Elaina's memorial Saturday night as supplies, with
        Cerdic's blessings. <WEG>
      • rfdivr@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2011
          Mistress Tsivia is right... :)
          I would like to have a chiurgeons picnic this year at Trillies. It would be on Saturday, mid-day (noon, 1pm?).
          For those who are able, your company would be enjoyed; it's a great way to meet fellow first aiders and put faces to names. If you have something that keeps well that you would like to share, it would be welcome.
          I also want to thank everyone who has answered so quickly regarding certs/membership updates. I hope to have a warrented list ready shortly esp. for those attending out of Kingdom events.

          Many thanks again,
          Fursto

          Sent from my BlackBerry.

          From: tsivia@...