Kingdom office changeover

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2011
      Greetings everyone,

      I will be handing over the office at Pikeman's Pleasure the first weekend of June. Hopefully that plan hasn't changed and if it has no one has yet informed me. :D

      I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your work and effort over these last 2 &1/2 years and I hope that you will continue your efforts under Lady Fursto. It has been a pleasure to work with you and it was nice to have the opportunity to get to know some of you better.

      I will be looking at the files to see who needs to send me copies of their updated certifications so that I can pass on the most updated list to Fursto. Look forward to a final request (from me anyway) for that information.