Contacting Fursto Jan 22-Feb 6/11

  • Roni Furst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011
      Salut!

                If anyone needs to reach me from Jan 22 to Feb 6, please email me directly, or a private message on Facebook (Roni Furst), or through this list if desired.
                If the need is urgent, my cell # is 416-809-4656 although I may not be able to answer immediately (I plan on doing some scuba diving and we all know how well electronics handle water).
                Text messages can also be sent to my cell but I'm trying to avoid roaming charges.

      With thanks,
      Fursto