Temporary absence

  • dyscordant_rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011
      Greetings everyone,

      Due to a family illness I will be out of the Kingdom until sometime in February. While I will have access to email and you are welcome to contact me if required, I can not guarantee an immediate response. However, Lady Fursto has agreed to step up to the plate in my absence and will be acting in my stead. Please contact her with any issues or questions that you may have.

    • Roni Furst
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011
        Salut!

                  If anyone needs to reach me from Jan 22 to Feb 6, please email me directly, or a private message on Facebook (Roni Furst), or through this list if desired.
                  If the need is urgent, my cell # is 416-809-4656 although I may not be able to answer immediately (I plan on doing some scuba diving and we all know how well electronics handle water).
                  Text messages can also be sent to my cell but I'm trying to avoid roaming charges.

        With thanks,
        Fursto