Thank you and an announcement

  • dyscordant_rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2010
      Greetings everyone,

      I just wanted to send out a thank you to all of you for being a part of the Ealdormere chirugeonate. I appreciate your dedication and work. Wassail to you all!

      On another note; I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Lady Fursto will be my successor as Ealdormere Chirugeon. The official change of office will occur sometime in the spring (scheduling to be determined) which will allow for a bit of transition time. Congradulations Fursto!

      I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2010
        Congratulations to Lady Fursto, and sincere thanks and congratulations to
        Baroness Xristina for a job well done!!

        TSivia
        Deputy Society Chirurgeon