mini masks, where to get them

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      okay, Im jealous.

      I searched serveral north york stores like "Safety Store" and so forth.

      Where are people finding these handy mini-masks and keychain masks?

      Please, be specific. Store names, addresses? phone numbers? web sites?

      Brian the Green
    • crawleys@sympatico.ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        I am lucky I get them supplied courtesy of my job, but in the past I have found them at St John Ambulance branches and Mountain Equipment Co-Op stores ..

        Percival

        To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com