Re: scenario question

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:

      > I like the scenarios. I wonder if you fed the story in chunks, if people
      > could respond to one chunk and let someone else respond to a second chunk?
      > If I respond first, I feel like I'm hogging the game.
      >
      > Eyrny

      One thing I do when the scenario come out is goto yahoo groups and view the scenario message by itself. I read it and work up my reply.

      Only after I reply to I read other people's response.

      It is afterall a jumble who messages in first. I try to treat it like a pop quiz. I do try to respond fairly quickly as a result. Its part of the mind set of getting a rapid response to a crisis. (then check I did a decent job and see what others did differently)

      Brian