Reminder about KC position application deadline

  • dyscordant_rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2010
      Greetings everyone,

      This is just a quick reminder that applications for the Kingdom Chirugeon's position are due tomorrow (15 Oct 10).

      Please send a lettre of intent and SCA resume to me via email.

      If you have any questions feel free to contact me through email or my contact number in the Tidings. Please do not use my cell as it is currently unavailable for the next few days.

      Thank you.